Tuesday, February 26, 2008

THE LEICA REEL

I have gone through and FIXED the premiere problem, it will no longer ask you for EVERY single file (only one) READ the following to make your life easier!
TO USE THE AUDIO IN MAGPIE
  1. open Premiere again
  2. import your newly exported audio clips
  3. one by one re-export them through file>export>audio
  4. open magpie
  5. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SETTINGS TO 24 Frames/Sec or your frame rate will be wrong!
  6. rememeber magpie includes the zero frame, so if it finishes on 24 it really means you have 23 frames.

HOPE THIS HELPS!!

1 comment:

Mort said...

Guess what, I'm an idiot XD I went to the computer and was like, (on sunday) I shall cut the leica! I saw you'd done half of it, and stupidly went ahead and finished cutting it. after I did it I realized it wasn't the right one :P