Saturday, February 16, 2008

Organization

Hey everybody,

Sorry again for missing Friday, but as I mentioned on Wed. I had to go home on Thursday.

I just wanted to say: to everyone who helped get us organized over the past few weeks (I have a feeling that Kayla played a big role in that, but there were likely others as well), you did a great job and many thanks. I'm sure it was no small task to hand out our massive pile of scenes, create the shot list to keep track of it all, and making those awesome folders... so my hat is off to all those who did such a great job of all of this. It is not the most fun job in the world but it is very important for all of us. So thanks again!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a happy family day!

Rory

2 comments:

Mort said...

I'm hoping this means you found your scene lol

Rory said...

Igor has it now. I talked to him last night and I think he is going to keep it. Since my points were so high anyway, this should bring me down closer to the 200pt level. Although I am not sure what it will do to Igor's points, so maybe that still needs to be worked out...