Thursday, March 20, 2008

Evil Stevil - Colour Model

So here are the colour model sheets for Evil Stevil. I coloured these in FlipBook...so the palette has been created and saved. I'll drop it in the server next week along with these pages. It'll all be in a new folder called "COLOUR_MODEL". I'll also post the colour model for death either tomorrow or saturday. Let me know what you think so far.
PS. I aplogise for the pixelated line. I didn't scan the drawings at a high enough resolution. For the sake of a colour model it didn't matter, but obviously the real clean up wont look like that.








2 comments:

Mort said...

Oh frank you devil :) Excellent work

Jack Yu said...

yes, every1 please follow this,
minor colour changes will happen at the compositing stage, so dun worry about ur char colour not fitting in with the bg colours.