Monday, March 31, 2008

Some quotes for possible credits :)

Having lunch before I hit the scanners at school, I figured I'd search up some evil knievel quotes!

I would always rather be in the arena fighting than be a spectator.

I did everything by the seat of my pants. That's why I got hurt so much.

I guess I thought I was Elvis Presley but I'll tell ya something. All Elvis did was stand on a stage and play a guitar. He never fell off on that pavement at no 80 mph.

I thought I was bulletproof or Superman there for a while. I thought I'd never run out of nerve. Never.

I've been in a treatment center for drinkin'. I stayed for two days, then escaped.

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself. (I like this one a lot)

There were a lot actually. It's hilarious, Evil K has these random quotes on world politics and the environment, scattered inbetween quotes about how many bones he's broken and how fast he's gone XD

Oooh some more good ones!

[last lines]
Evel Knievel: We have very little choice about our life. The only thing really left us is a choice about our death. And mine will be...
[camera pans across the Grand Canyon]
Evel Knievel: ... glorious!

Oh Evil K. <3 <3 <3

No comments: