Monday, December 24, 2007

Onward into the future

I read through the topics and there are good points raised. My vote is for the newer idea of having death the antagonist.

It's a great idea, because then you get to play with magical bully. Wedgies from miles away, killing guys to have a good seat. Angry looser Death is more dynamic and fun to watch, than some pansy, wuss, weak gay undertone Death. And Stevil is made better because of the new relationship, instead of wooing death over decades, he slapped the shit out of Death the first time he tried something and now does it every time death makes an attempt.

I think it's more fun.

1 comment:

Rory said...

Good point Igor! I haven't been thinking about it like that, but you are right.

It is so easy for me to be guilty of losing sight of the fun in all of this when I get caught up with trying to make the logic work. I feel like I needed a reminder that it can be a lot of fun too. So thanks for that!